Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Conscience



I believe that human conscience is not determined by the time, the body that contains it is. It get old and conscience is extinguished. But while the body lives, conscience remains an independent existence but in symbiosis with it. This independence is possible because we are always ourselves throughout our stay in the world, although all cells of our bodies are different every year. The conscience outside of time and space apprehends the experiences that happen to their environment, it is full of knowledge but to follow being the same. 



In this picture I was about fourteen years, it is a picture of my school course, I cut out and it was took by the school photographer. At that time I cut my hair like a boy, I loved it, but the reviews were not the best. Today I admire myself; I had to have a lot of courage to choose to be different. If I had been able to count on who I am now, at this time, things would have been much better. So, it is that I now to count on who will be, because it may know many things in the future that it  will expand my dimensionality such as tree rings or turns of a snail, but myself will be always the same. The conscience                                                    is not more than a recursion on itself like a spiral fractal.


                     

1 comments:

Sarasvati77 said...

For many women with short hair shows strength. My mother says it is a sign of humility and great confidence. I one day when I was 20 I decided to cut my hair very short for several reasons. I used short by more than 10 years and was very comfortable.

Post a Comment

 

Books

If you love fractals like me, you can not miss
How nature work by Per Bak
The quark and the jaguar by Murray Gell-Mann

Sample Text