Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

New and Strange Semester


Hello. It is a relief to have English classes, even in midsummer. Of course go to classes with precious days knowing that I could be on the beach partying is a sacrifice, but I need to enlarge my curriculum. And I should be happy becasue my faculty almost didn't give me this class.

In addition, all national politics, the student strike has merit on its own, and I must live up to my ideals. That is to say, if I have political opinion, I must be up to them and not be miserable for my own convenience, what would be if I vote against students strike. The other hand, I must be picky about my aspirations and I set out from last year, learn English. Therefore, the consequence is that I have to attend classes in summer by my own principles.

In general, I actually do a full semester, so I have six subjects of the law career. I am also swimming in the selection of my faculty. It takes me a lot of time of training.
Regards.



1 comments:

Teddy said...

Hi Barbara! Happy New Year!!

When I knew that you're a law Student, I thought to myself: How they do when they should dress formally and outdoor there is 35ÂșC. I couldn't stand!!

But it is the price of revolution :( I Wish that you can pass your subject less problems and learn a lot in the english class.

see you the next friday!
Teedy!

Post a Comment

 

Books

If you love fractals like me, you can not miss
How nature work by Per Bak
The quark and the jaguar by Murray Gell-Mann

Sample Text