Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Electronic Music

When I listen music I see a choreography of colours. This is like that, because when I was a child I always saw the Olympics, specially, artistic gymnastics or ice skating. The colours are the costumes of the competitors that remain in my memory, it turn and jump with the music making a beautiful dancing. That is the reason that I don't like the music sung. Because as everyone knows, in these competitions are not allowed that kind of music.
For other hand, when I went to my first party I was fascinated. For the weekend I escape with a group of friends to Valparaiso and we went to Muelle Baron. The party started in the afternoon on Friday and ended in the evening on Sunday, all days with electronic music. We slept in tents and ate very expensive sushi that is the only thing they sell there. This kind of events is called Rave and beginning in the seventies with hippies concerts like Woodstock or Piedra Roja in Chile. In that Rave, always arrive a moment in that you can't feel your body and you can be seize by the music. As African dances around the fire,  that makes the dancers get into a state of trance.
Since then I can't avoid go to the parties, with electronic music, Dj's and lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Books

If you love fractals like me, you can not miss
How nature work by Per Bak
The quark and the jaguar by Murray Gell-Mann

Sample Text